Eligibility Requirements For Sullivan Scholarships
- Applicants must have started a JRCERT accredited Medical Dosimetry Program.
- Applicants must be a member of AAMD in good standing at the time of application and award.
- Note the Sullivan First Responder Scholarship is open only to the spouses and children of first responders.
Application Procedure Overview
- Prepare answers to your essay questions.
- Verify enrollment in a JRCERT accredited medical dosimetry program by completing the following document: Verification Form.
- Collect the necessary information for the online electronic application.
- Submit your online electronic application.
- Mail three letters of reference and a copy of your most recent transcript.
Note you may cut and paste from a text editor for the online application. Each question has a 300-word limit.
- Describe the status of your financial need and how this scholarship will affect your current situation.
- Describe your career goals and how your education will help you achieve them
- Describe your interest in the Medical Dosimetry profession and why you choose this field as a profession. What impact would you like to make during your professional career?
- Give an example of a time where you applied leadership skills, describe what you did when you experienced a personal, professional or academic challenge.
- Describe any community service projects or volunteerism in which you participate.
Online Electronic Application
For the Online Electronic portion of the application you will need the following:
- Personal Information, including AAMD member #.
- Educational Institution information, including most recent GPA or equivalent.
- Financial Aid Contact Information.
- Institution Financial Information, including tuition, fees, books.
- A statement signed by your program director verifying enrollment in a JRCERT accredited Medical Dosimetry educational program.
- A PDF copy of your Resume.
- List of any research, publications, or lecture positions for national or regional meetings.
- Completed acknowledgment of scholarship terms and conditions form. Forms to be uploaded as attachments to your electronic application.
Submit Letters of Recommendation* and Official Transcript to:
c/o Ben Shaikh
7 Ashlyn Rise
Fairport, NY, 14450