Eligibility Requirements For RJB Veteran Scholarship
- Applicants must be an enrolled student in a JRCERT accredited Medical Dosimetry Program.
- Applicants must be a member of AAMD in good standing at the time of application and award.
- Applicants must be either honorably discharged from US Military service or serving as Reservist or National Guard personnel
Application Procedure Overview
- Prepare answers to your essay questions.
- Verify enrollment in a JRCERT accredited medical dosimetry program by completing the following document: Verification Form
- Upload a scanned Copy of your : DD214, current DoD or Coast Guard ID card.
- Collect the necessary information for the online electronic application.
- Submit your online electronic application.
- Mail three letters of reference and a copy of your most recent transcript.
Note you may cut and paste from a text editor for the online application. Each question has a 300-word limit.
- Describe the status of your financial need and how this scholarship will affect your current situation.
- Describe your career goals and how your education will help you achieve them
- Describe your interest in the Medical Dosimetry profession and why you choose this field as a profession. What impact would you like to make during your professional career?
- Give an example of a time where you applied leadership skills, describe what you did when you experienced a personal, professional or academic challenge.
- Describe any community service projects or volunteerism in which you participate.
Online Electronic Application
For the online electronic application you will need the following:
- Personal Information, including AAMD member #
- Educational Institution information, including most recent GPA or equivalent
- Financial Aid Contact Information
- Institution Financial Information, including tuition, fees, books
- Statement signed by your program director verifying enrollment in a JRCERT accredited Medical Dosimetry educational program
- PDF copy of your Resume
- List of any research, publications or lecture positions for national or regional meetings.
- Completed acknowledgement of scholarship terms and conditions form. Forms to be uploaded as attachments to your electronic application.
Submit three letters of recommendation and official transcripts to:
c/o Ben Shaikh
205 Montpelier Cir
Rochester, NY, 14618