Eligibility Requirement For MDCB Exam Voucher
- Applicants must be an enrolled or graduated from a JRCERT accredited Medical Dosimetry Program.
- Applicants must be a member of AAMD in good standing at the time of application and award.
- The voucher is restricted to only first time exam takers, and the scholarship is limited to non-CMD’s.
The MDCB supports the foundation scholarship efforts annually through the award of five CMD Exam registrations to graduates of JRCERT accredited programs. Scholarships are awarded on merit, need and for members of the armed services. Each award is provided in the form of a voucher.
Application Procedure Overview
- Prepare answer to the question why you should be considered for the voucher.
- Verify enrollment in a JRCERT accredited medical dosimetry program by completing the following document, if you’re currently a student: Verification Form
- Collect the necessary information for Online Electronic Application.
- Submit your online electronic application.
Online Electronic Application
For the Online Electronic portion of application you will need the following:
- Personal Information, including AAMD member #
- Educational Institution information, including most recent GPA or equivalent
- Statement signed by your program director verifying enrollment in a JRCERT accredited Medical Dosimetry educational program ( If applicable)
- PDF copy of your Resume