Eligibility Requirements For The Gunilla Bentel Scholarship
- Applicant must be a certified medical dosimetrist and currently enrolled in an advanced course of study.
- Applicants must be a member of AAMD in good standing at the time of application and award.
- Applicants must have not previously won the Guinlla Bentel scholarship.
Application Procedure Overview
- Prepare answers to your essay questions.
- Collect the necessary information for the online electronic application.
- Submit your online electronic application.
- Mail three letters of reference and a copy of your most recent transcript.
Note you may cut and paste from a text editor for the online application. There is a 300 word limit for each question.
- Describe the status of your financial need and how this scholarship will affect your current situation.
- Describe your career goals and how your education will help you achieve them.
- Describe your interest in the Medical Dosimetry profession and why you choose this field as a profession. What impact would you like to make during your professional career?
- Give an example of a time where you applied leadership skills, describe what you did when you experienced a personal, professional or academic challenge.
- Describe any community service projects or volunteerism in which you participate.
Submit Letters of Recommendation* and Official Transcript to:
c/o Ben Shaikh
7 Ashlyn Rise
Fairport, NY, 14450
For the online electronic application you will need the following:
- Personal Information, including AAMD member #
- Educational Institution information, including most recent GPA or equivalent
- Financial Aid Contact Information
- Institution Financial Information, including tuition, fees, books
- A statement signed by your program director verifying enrollment in a JRCERT accredited Medical Dosimetry educational program
- A PDF copy of your Resume
- List of any research, publications, or lecture positions for national or regional meetings.